Today we have something special for our followers! Lulu was so kind to create this beautiful DIY idea, which will brighten up every room, if it's your bedroom, the lounge, your home office or the kids room, it will be an eyecatcher for sure! And on top of that, it's very simple to make yourself. Here are the instructions and material you need. Materials:
-Hot glue gun & glue sticks
-Fake flowers of your choice & color
-Can of white spray paint
-Paper mache letter
1. Using the X-Acto knife, carefully cut the top of the paper mache letter off. Remove the cardboard filling so the letter is empty.
2. In a well-ventilated area apply 2-3 coats of spray paint to the interior and exterior of the paper mache letter, letting each coat dry approximately one hour.
3. Once the paint is dry, remove the flowers from their stems and cut any remaining stem pieces so the bottom of the flowers are flat.
4. Apply a small glob of glue on the bottom of a flower and place the flower in the paper mache letter. Press and hold the flower down for 15-20 seconds to let the hot glue cool slightly. Repeat this step until your letter is filled with flowers!
5. If you have empty spaces in your letter, you can fill them using individual petals, smaller flowers, or the leaves on the stems of the flowers. Just place them where you would like and apply small globs of hot glue to hold them in place.
6. Let all of your hot glue dry completely and voila!
This is the perfect spring decoration fo every room and you can use whichever flowers you like.
The faux fur trend has been going on for a while and now there's really no home where you don't find anything that's made out of faux fur or even real fur, on the luxury side. It makes people feel comfortable and cozy and it has become an absolute essential. White or off white faux fur carpets are very popular as well as grey faux fur throws. You can buy them in every colour to match it to your interior decoration and place them in front of your bed, in the lounge on or next to the sofa, on chairs or just throw them over your bed, really anywhere you want them to be. And if you buy faux fur, you don't even have to feel bad for the animals, it'll be a justified purchase. We put together some great examples for you and we hope you're inspired to add some faux fur to your home. Andrea from Laroshe www.laroshe.co.uk
Spring is here and the new colour trends are everywhere in the shops now. Spring 2016 brings us joy and a good mood with the new pastel colour trend, not only in fashion, also in interior design decoration. We are especially drawn to the revival of rose and serenity blue. The colours have been out of trend for years and are now back in the game with a different vibe and brand new possibilities of matching with colours. Patone describes their rose colour as the following: "The soothing, calming nature of colors in the Spring collections are led by PANTONE 13-1520 Rose Quartz, a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure. Like a serene sunset, flushed cheek or budding flower, Rose Quartz reminds us to reflect on our surroundings during the busy but lighthearted spring and summer months." This season rose colour is popular to combine with all shades and textures of grey. The two are a perfect match since they are both neutral colours and it creates a cozy and calming atmosphere. The news trend of rose gold coloured decoration is a perfect match to rose and grey.
Also serenity blue is very well matching with grey. Grey is a very flexible colour and adjusts to most of the colours, just like white. Even blue and pink together match perfectly. Bringing back those colours is a complete game-changer for everyone who got stuck with retro look and ideally to just mix it all up and create yourself a new home. People say bright colours brighten up their mood.. imagine to wake up in pastel coloured sheets, it will automatically make you start your day on a good tone. Or if it's not the sheets maybe the curtains you'll open when getting out of bed or the fluffy carpet you step on first thing in the morning. There are so many ways to influence a morning with a positive vibe, especially on a Monday morning! We hope you like our ideas and enjoy redecorating! Andrea from Laroshe www.laroshe.co.uk